As the ecommerce environment keeps growing, 87% of the online stores are already using apps to increase their sales, according to the latest Shopify usage statistics.
Good e-commerce brands don’t rely just on attention-grabbing visuals or big advertising budgets, they go above and beyond to increase customer engagement by making their life easier while shopping for products. According to another market survey, increasing customer engagement by only 5% can boost your revenue margins by more than 25%. Which is worth testing!
Only with best power user features, online stores can position themselves as the best option in the market. In addition to your own online store to be aesthetically appealing and representative of your brand, every function of your website must prioritize user experience.
To follow the path of leading brands, start by improving the interaction with the customers. There’s one proven success formula you can try: simplify the navigation. It’s as simple as it sounds:
- Increase mobile friendliness
- Transform customers into subscribers to product price updates
- Help customers keep track of their recently viewed products, favorite products and shopping cart total value
How do you that?
Increase your customer engagement by following these two steps:
Available on all desktop & mobile devices.
- Start your interaction with the floating sidebar that appeared on your product page
You and your customers will begin to see 4 categories:
- Recently viewed products
- Favorite products
- Price drop alerts
- Sticky cart
Do you want it to be even easier? You must know that:
- No account will be needed for the app to work
- Your online store will be fully translatable
- Customer Care team will work side-by-side with you for your customers to shop easier & faster.
Let us know about your experience below!