The transition from brick-and-mortar (physical stores) to an online e-commerce store is an important step for the market and one giant leap for the owner. Adapting quickly to a changing economy is necessary to survive.
Here are 6 ways to easily shift your business from offline to online:
- Decide how and where to start your online store. You either hirea developer to create your own personalized e-commerce platform or start by yourself and create your own online store. Websites like Shopify are user-friendly and straightforward and will take just a few hours for you to set it up on your own. If you choose Shopify, then you must try Sticky Tools because it will help you and your customers have a fast, easy and very pleasant shopping experience.
- Choose your delivery process. Shipping and delivery are critical factors to your online business. Hire your own delivery workers and choose one of the existing and trusted shipping companies, but do not forget that it is also your own duty to inform your customers about the real and expected waiting time.
- If you operate on an international level, use remote teams in different time zones to help customers to heighten their satisfaction. Faster response times would most improve the customer service experience. Keep your business running and adaptive.
- Let your shoppers know you are open for business through newsletters, storefront signage, social media, Google Search, Google My Business and wherever place that can be easily accessed by your target audience.
- Human resources. Make sure you have a solid understanding of how your new e-commerce channel operates and be open to allow someone more tech-savvy help, if needed.
- Marketing. Create and manage a community and think of your customer profile and especially, their needs. Always ask for feedback and keep improving based on that.
Sticky Tools supports business owners like you anytime, anywhere with 11 apps in one. It is a lifesaver for anyone looking to increase their sales and reach fast the needs of customers. For more information, please contact our Customer Care team here or feel free to leave your comments below.